The first step in finding a happy, fulfilling career is self-assessment, and no tool can give a law student more insight and direction than The Right Profile’s Attorney Assessment.
We believe that all law students should have a chance to find their best fit for a happy, successful career in law. Together, we can achieve that goal.
We built our Attorney Assessment based upon years of research and a belief that arming law students with better self-assessment tools and a guide for them to find their best fit practice areas and career setting could actually create happy, satisfied attorneys and help lower the overall industry attrition rate. And, it’s working. Students, attorneys and career services staff all praise the insight that our Attorney Assessment provides.
We also understand that many law school budgets are tighter than ever and money isn’t always available for assessment tools. So we have a solution…
On May 1, 2018, we released a FREE version of our Attorney Assessment that leverages the same assessment, same analytics and a lot of the same great content (see the comparison below for details).
Law schools that sign up by August 31, 2018 will get the first TEN premium student reports FREE (a $500 value).
“The report is great- a lot more depth than I expected, and the action items are awesome.”
– Sarah Correll, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
“I’ve sampled the assessment and think it’s the best resource of its kind that I’ve come across. I’d encourage you to sample it for yourself, and to share with students you think might benefit from the assessment.”
– Robert Cacace Associate Director, Office of Career Services, Georgetown University Law Center
- What’s the catch? None really, except that we expect law schools to help promote the free Attorney Assessment to their students. That is as simple as sending out quarterly emails to all students letting them know that they have access.
- Is it tough to set up? No. Once you sign up, we will send you a customized link for you students to use. That link ties all of your students to the school’s account and gives students access to our assessment and their free report. There are no free student accounts other than those set up through a law school.
- What’s the upgrade process? Upgrading a Career Services Staff report is as simple as moving a student from “free” to “premium” in your school’s Attorney Assessment console. Upgraded law school Career Services Staff reports are just $50 each and include an upgraded report for the student. Upgrades can be purchased individually with a minimum order of ten total reports available for use any time during the academic year (so, a minimum charge of $500, and that includes console access). Additional reports are just $50 each and will be billed after the first ten are used. We will invoice you using the billing information that you provide when you set up the account. Upgraded student reports can also be purchased directly by students through a link in their free report. Students receive discounted pricing at attorneyassessment.com, and we will also email them upgrade instructions and customer service information so that your career services staff do not have to worry about answering questions.
- Why would anyone still buy a premium subscription? Premium subscriptions provide full premium report access for ALL law students at the school and enhanced reports for career services staff. So, depending on class size and the number of upgraded reports that the school wants to purchase, the premium subscription may be less expensive. Premium subscription schools can also customize reports types by cohort by using separate assessment links for each group (e.g. 1L reports different than 2L reports, etc.).